BON BON TUESDAY -The Back-Up Plan (2010)

Ok, so I was really lazy last week and I didn't write a review between the last Bon Bon Tuesday and now. I didn't really have a "back-up plan". (Cymbal Crash). Thanks, I'll be here all week. Anyways, here is something new you may, or may not, have heard of before. J-Lo is back...and this time she is artifically inseminated. Watch out!



This could be funny. Right? I don't know. What do you think? I'm not really a big fan of J-Lo so I don't really care either way. Anywho, this movie is directed by Alan Poul, who has produced and directed a few shows (most notably, Six feet Under, and Big Love for HBO). Of course, it stars Jennifer Lopez and somewhat unknown Austrailian actor Alex O'Loughlin. It hits theaters on April 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment