Pilar Barks!

Hello, my name is Pilar and I'm a Yorkie. I enjoy watching chick flicks, although I do not like drinking beer. It's disgusting! This is my column. Ask me anything you want. But beware, I bark the truth!

Dear Pilar,  

What is your favorite chick flick from the collection?

Holly, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Dear Holly,

First off, let me say that I am glad a chick finally asked me a question about chick flicks. It is a breath of fresh hair, I mean, air. Second, why would you ask such a question? Everyone knows not to ask people what their favorite movie is of any kind, especially yorkies. You know, I almost answered because you were another female. But, from one girl to another, don't ever ask me, or another yorkie, that question again.  Personally, I don't really like chick flicks.  But, if I had to pick one let's say...Marley and Me.  Or...Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Girl Power!

Pilar


You can email Pilar and ask her a question at chickflixandbeer@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment