Kelso Pilsner


So, I’m not going to wax poetic about how it’s the 4th of July and patriotism, and backyard barbecues and how good this beer would be with a group of your best friends and family. I won’t tell you how delicious it will be ice cold as the temperature rises this weekend. I won’t say any of that because I think I said it all before about another beer. Because for some reason, every beer I taste, if its good, I want to head out and fire up the grill, invite some friends over, and throw a party. But, that’s just me.

Straight outta Brooklyn, Kelso Brewing Company's  Pilsner comes in a can. And, it taste great right out of the can. It tastes even better when poured into a glass. It’s beautifully transparent and gold in color. It is very bright and has a thick, soapy head with decent lacing for a Pilsner. The aroma has a hint of spice with some grains. It has a trace of sweetness and grain. It has a nice dry finish.

I definitely would recommend this beer to anyone. And, if you’re thinking about picking up some Miller Lite, Budweiser, or Coors forget about it and pick up a sixer of Kelso’s Pilsner. You won’t regret it.

Profile:  It's a pilsner that is bright, light golden and airy.

Food Pairing:  This would go great with just about anything.  Burgers, hotdogs, you name it.  If it goes on the grill it will go with this beer.

Cheese pairing:  Gouda.  It would be very gouda with gouda!

Drinking utensil:  Pint glass or straight from the can.

I would pair this with any chick flick that goes down smooth.  Something classic that you would watch on the weekend.  Here's a suggestion!

Have a Happy and safe 4th of July weekend and remember to please drink responsibly!

Click here to learn more about Kelso Beer Company in Brooklyn, New York! Have a Happy and safe 4th of July weekend and remember to please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment